Monday, March 5, 2018

{Sugar Bee} Little Mermaid Tail Cupcakes

Today is a very special day in my household...it is my daughter's birthday! We have been so blessed with such a wonderful daughter and are so excited to celebrate another year with our Ava. Tonight's festivities consist of being with family, having a nice dinner, and of course eating cupcakes!

Well let me tell you that my girl loves everything pink and purple, and very girly- princesses in particular! Her top princesses  (in this order) consist of Ariel, Rapunzel, and Belle. So of course, when I asked her what kind of cupcakes she wanted, she told me MERMAID! Well I couldn't have been more thrilled because I have been dying to make these! So voila, mama created mermaid tail cupcakes!

These cupcakes are a vanilla cake but colored with pink and blue food coloring and swirled so that they create a mixture of pink, purple, and blue....such a fun surprise when you take a bite out of it! They are topped with a vanilla buttercream and sprinkled with a very pretty sprinkle mix to add a little glitz. But the part that my daughter loves the most is the white chocolate mermaid tails and shells!
 
 
 This face says it all! My sweet and happy birthday girl! 
Happy birthday my baby girl, mama loves you to the moon and back, to infinity and beyond, forever and ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment