Thursday, March 1, 2018

{Sugar Bee} Celebrating a Big Day with Pink Champagne Cupcakes

When I found out that my friend and colleague was getting married in a small ceremony over the weekend, another colleague and I knew we had to do something to celebrate such a momentous occasion. So we decided to surprise her with a little dessert table, and I of course wanted to create the cupcakes. I thought it was the perfect time to pop open the bubbly and create some cupcakes that screamed celebration! And what says celebration better than pink champagne?! These pink champagne cupcakes topped with a pretty white flower and lightly sprinkled with edible pearls were the perfect treats to toast the new bride and her husband!
So let's raise our cupcakes and say CHEERS! Wishing the happy couple a beautiful marriage filled with love and laughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment