Sunday, February 4, 2018

{Sugar Bee} Superbowl Cupcakes!

Today is a big day for football fans....however I am not so much a football fan as much as I am a party fanatic. So though I don't really care for football, I do love having another excuse for throwing a party and for creating fun themed goodies! So this year for Super Bowl I (with the help of my baby girl....aka my baking assistant) created vanilla cupcakes with vanilla buttercream frosting. The flavors are pretty classic (because my daughter loves vanilla) however, what sets them apart from the typical cupcake is that they are piped with grass-like buttercream frosting and adorned with mini chocolate covered Oreo footballs. I do love a little sparkle, so instead of creating the typical football with brown and white, I decided to use a little gold luster for extra pizazz. These are so festive and I am excited to serve them....I know my kids are ready to dig in!
So no matter who everyone is rooting for, these cupcakes work for fans of both teams. It is a win win in my book! Now on to the half time show (the other reason I look forward to Super Bowl)!

No comments:

Post a Comment