Friday, February 23, 2018

{Sugar Bee} Enchanted Forest Sugar Cookies

This week has been a lot of fun as I have had the opportunity to create sugar cookies for a girl who is turning 15 and having an amazing quinceanera! Her mama contacted me months ago letting me know they are having a celebration for Bella who is turning 15 and the theme of the party is an enchanted forest. Well I was very excited to do these cookies because who doesn't love an enchanted forest theme?! It is the best of both worlds...both natural, rustic, and foresty; combined with beautiful, whimsical, enchanted elements! For this collection, I created pretty pink flowers, a bed of moss topped with flowers, a plaque with deer antlers decorated with flowers, a pink magical fairy, a wood grain plaque topped with the number "15" to look like moss and decorated with small flowers, and of course a wood grain heart with the birthday girl's name and surrounded with a bit of moss and a pink flower. I was so happy with the outcome! I hope Bella has the very best day...Happy 15th Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment