Friday, October 27, 2017

{Sugar Bee} Brewing up Cookies for Halloween

 
Halloween is in a few days and I am busy whipping up some goodies! When I started planning my Halloween cookies over the Summer, I had such a hard time deciding on what I wanted to create because there are so many cute designs and themes! So after much thought and narrowing down, I decided to create two mini sets that could also work well together as one.
First was my Frankie Collection! Here I created Frankenstein and his Bride all ready to go out Trick-or-Treating! I made Frankenstein and his Bride (inspired by designs by Fresh Cut Flours and Sweet Sugarbelle) as well as a pumpkin candy bucket and a plaque sign held by monster hands (also inspired by Sweet Sugarbelle).
Second was my Witches Brew Collection! With these our little witch (design by Semi Sweet) is brewing up a little Hocus Pocus by creating poison apples (design by Angelica Made Me) in her spooky couldron (inspired by Life's a Batch).

The best part about these two mini sets is that they can easily be mixed and matched or combined entirely since they have a coordinating color scheme and well, monsters and witches just seem like they would be hanging out together at the monster mash bash! 

All these cookies have me very excited for Halloween!

Wishing my readers a sweet and spooktacular Halloween filled with ghoulish goodies and a few tricks with your treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment