Sunday, July 2, 2017

{Sugar Bee} Festive Sugar Cookies for the Fourth!

In addition to the cupcakes I made the other day, I wanted to make festive sugar cookies to celebrate the 4th of July as well. I have been dying to use my newest Sugarbelle cookie cutters so deciding on designs wasn't so difficult this time around. The cookie designs are all very indicative of the Fourth of July. The plaque cookies were fun because I was able to use text on a cookie....something I don't do very often.Then I used my favorite star cookie cutter and added the "4th" to half of them....at times I just like the simplicity of cookies with just sprinkles on the outer edge. Lastly, I created firework cookies....these I thought rounded out the set by adding a little more pattern to the mix. This set was definitely liked by many....especially my kids! Now on to watching the real fireworks!

No comments:

Post a Comment