Monday, June 19, 2017

{Sugar Bee} Father's Day Hole in One Treats!

This Father's Day I wanted to honor the two amazing fathers (my husband and my dad) in my life with making special treats that revolve around their favorite pastime....Golf! So let's just say I had a ball and went a little crazy creating goodies to let them know they are the "best dads by PAR"...in fact, they are a "HOLE in ONE"!
I always have to make chocolate covered Oreos....these have golf balls decorating the top that can hold a mini Oreo or just straight up white chocolate (just depends on how much you love white chocolate)!
 
I have been dying to make these sugar cookies inspired by Sweet Sugarbelle and when my husband sent me a photo of golf cookies out of the blue a couple weeks ago, I knew this would be the time to do it!
My husband LOVES cake pops, so I knew I had to incorporate this into my treat bucket....golf ball cake pops inspired by My Cupcake Addiction!
A while back I made these cupcakes to celebrate my dad's 60th birthday. I loved them so much and thought they needed to be part of my sweet treats, but instead the flag would focus on Father's Day. So one side the flag has a number ONE and on the other it says "Dad, you are a hole in one!"
It was a sweet way to wish my husband and dad a Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all you amazing dads, grandpas, godfathers, and father figures!


No comments:

Post a Comment