Tuesday, September 17, 2013

{Party Bee} BOO-tiful Birthday Halloween Collection

 
It is almost my favorite time of the year....HALLOWEEN!!! My husband and I just love Halloween and all of the fun decorations, costumes, and of course the treats that come along with the holiday.

If you have been to any store recently you will notice that they are starting to put up their Halloween displays, which no doubt only increases my eagerness and anticipation for October 31st! Therefore I decided to channel my excitement into my work in the form of a printable collection. This time around I decided to create a printable collection for those who have birthdays that happen to fall right around Halloween. I call it my BOO-tiful Birthday Halloween Collection! Now you can throw a spooktacular birthday party with a Halloween twist!

The entire collection is $25 and comes with the following:

- Invitation (envelope not included)
- Circle tags in 3 designs (these are also great as cupcake toppers, cookie tags, bag decorations, etc., the uses are endless)
- A pennant banner that reads "Witching Ava (birthday name) a BOO-tiful Birthday"
- Treat bag labels in 2 designs
- Water bottle labels in 2 desgns
- "Witches Brew" labels formatted to fit Avery 5366 adhesive labels
- Straw flags
- Candy bar wrapper (designed to fit standard size Hershey bars)
- Witches Party Hat
- Bats (wonderful to use as wall decor, backdrops, hang from the ceiling, banners, so many ways to use these!)
- Patterned Paper

Just send me an email with the party information, receive the files electronically, print out what you need, then cut and assemble!

No comments:

Post a Comment