Tuesday, April 10, 2012

{Queen Bee} Happiest Easter

This past month for me has not only been the happiest month but also the craziest month! It is no surprise to anyone that taking care of a toddler and a newborn is hard work, though the little special moments, like hearing your toddler say mama and dadda for the first time or laugh so hard it is contagious or seeing your baby smile at you when you speak...these are the special moments that far outweigh the crazy moments of insanity!

Thus, with my month being consumed of babies, things like preparing for Easter kind of end up being left to the last minute. But although last minute, I don't think my Easter table and chocolate covered Oreos turned out too shabby. What do you think?

 
 
 
 
 

My little love bunny and a beautiful dinner with my family was the perfect Easter gift. This has been the Happiest Easter!

And a BIG thank you to my wonderful friend, Dary, for photographing my pretty little girl in her bunny outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment