Sunday, January 8, 2012

{Sugar Bee} Treats for an Irish Themed Birthday Party

With the start of 2012 I have tried to do less baking and sugar crafting and more resting. Especially with my baby belly getting to be the size of a basketball and causing all sorts of back and foot pain and difficulty functioning on a daily basis! But it is hard to resist creating little goodies altogether, particularly when they are for family. So of course, I created a few dozen Chocolate Covered Oreos and Chocolate Covered Nutter Butters for my mother-in-law's surprise 70th birthday party packaged with the perfect printables that went along with the Irish themed birthday party. From what I was told, they were enjoyed by all, most importantly by my mother-in-law!

Happy 70th Birthday, Mary!

No comments:

Post a Comment