Monday, November 7, 2011

{Busy Bee} Hazel & Violet Ink

For several months now I have been brainstorming what I wanted to put above my console table in my kitchen and finally found the perfect artwork at an arts and craft fair in Gilbert!

Hazel & Violet is a small letterpress printing studio based in Phoenix, Arizona. They use vintage petterpesses on recycled and vintage papers and they make everything from invitations, cards, coasters to mini posters all while trying to operate environmentally responsibly. Everything they create is beautiful and it is really hard to choose a favorite, but I think ultimately my favorite is their fruit line!

Look how cute these cards are!
 
 I love these cards using a French dress form and French scissors!

Once everything is up and put together these prints will look so nice in my kitchen!

I definitely suggest checking Hazel & Violet's website or Etsy site!

No comments:

Post a Comment