Thursday, June 16, 2011

{Queen Bee} Pier 1 Imports Tasting Party Collection

I am so excited that I came across this new collection recently introduced by Pier 1 Imports (one of my favorite places to shop). It is called the Tasting Party Collection and I can't quite contain myself because it is absolutely adorable! Everything is miniature and is made in glass or white porcelain, which works so well with my dishware and serveware! It really took all of me not to buy the entire collection at once, but I was able to gain control over myself and started with just a few pieces. However, I am determined to own the entire collection!

What is even more fun, is that Pier 1 is offering recipes to go along with these cute pieces. You can find these recipes on their website or at their stores. I am so ready to try all of them! I feel a party coming on!

No comments:

Post a Comment