Saturday, June 11, 2011

{Busy Bee} Mom's Killer Cakes and Cookies

I know I have mentioned Mom's Killer Cakes and Cookies before, but I have to mention "Mom" again because she continues to blow me away with her amazing cakepops! I love to frequently browse her Etsy shop to see what new creations she has come up with for her clients and let me say that "Mom" is so killer! The love and detail that she puts into her cakpops is almost unreal. I can't get over how accurate some of her characters are...look at her Olivia and The Cat in the Hat cake pops, they are STUNNING! To give you an idea of the incredible talent of "Mom", I have chosen a handful of her cakepops to feature. Do they amaze you as much as they amaze me?
  What is even more awesome, is that if "Mom" doesn't have what you are looking for in her Etsy shop, you can order a custom design to fit your party theme. I am so excited to see what she comes up with next!

No comments:

Post a Comment