Tuesday, February 8, 2011

{Sugar Bee} Valentine's Day Sweets for my Sweet Valentine!

This past weekend when the rest of the country was watching the Superbowl, I was thinking of a sweet Valentine treat that my husband would enjoy (because I really don't care for football). So I decided to try chocolate covered Nutter Butters and chocolate covered Oreos in the shapes of Candy Corn. However, I made a little twist on the original orange Candy Corn and created them in Valentine's Day colors...white, pink and red!
The chocolate covered Nutter Butters were simply delicious and my husband declared them his new favorite. 
The Valentine's Day Candy Corn were a bit more difficult with having to keep the colors from going all over the place, but overall they turned out to be pretty cute.
It is less than a week until Valentine's Day, better get a move on and make some sweets for your sweetheart! 

Have a Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! LOVE, LOVE the candy corn!! Just picked up a container at Wal-Mart yesterday and thought the same thing...COOKIES!! LOL Do love it with the chocolate cookie, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Cookies are just SO much fun to make!

    ReplyDelete