Friday, December 31, 2010

{Busy Bee} Jake's 7 Month Photo Shoot

Kathy Lawson of K.L. Images (the busiest and most creative bee I know) had a wonderful concept for a photo shoot and wanted my son, Jake to be her little model. Well, we were all for it seeing that Jake is a natural in front of the camera (I am a little biased of course) and since he was turning 7 months old the day of the shoot, I would have this month covered for his baby album!

I must say that his photographs came out beautifully and I found it hard to choose a favorite. How can you resist this little man? No wonder he has his mom and dad wrapped around his little finger (and his grandparents, aunts and uncles, etc. too).
After seeing how well the pictures turned out, I decided to create New Year's cards to send out since I didn't have time to send out Christmas cards. Better late than never, right?

To see more of Kathy Lawson's photography just check out her blog, K.L. Images.

No comments:

Post a Comment